Generic Skyrim Movie Generic Skyrim Movie

This....

THIS!!!! Is how to do a proper joke with something that CAN be funny, but most people butcher. The arrow to the knee was just a pun at how bad the community is for it..... wasn't it..... but I could foresee the ending perfectly before it happened, but you made it entertaining even though I knew what he would do. If you're going to make a joke about memes or overused jokes, this is a good example on how to actually be funny with it, rather than make people groan about it.

I agree that link made me go "wtf?" Probably would have been better if it was one of the quest people who make you go find shit for them.

Overall well done, and faved :D

I can't fap to this... I can't fap to this...

OH YEA

OH YEA! NOW WE'RE TALKIN'!!!

Haha everything in general was grand. Loved that you actually went and did this. Keep up the good work :D

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yeh, the fact i bothered to do this is probably the funniest thing about it

Water Slide Water Slide

Nice

I have to burst a LOT of bubbles here. Pressure built up by the water, specially from a slide of that size, is more than likely to push the yellow character out, rather than drown him. :)

I love the unique character designs, and for your first flash? It is VERY fluid. Some points jumped a bit, but more polishing and it would have seemed as if there was no jumping at all. Very nice work.

Titanomachina Titanomachina

Very good

I could type what was right, but everyone knows that already.

The one thing that bugged me was how it never really kicked off, the fighting started and it never got more exciting, but at the same time it didn't get any less either.

Overall I'd like to see another one based around like this.

Probably one of the best Robot Day submissions of 2010 good job.

Love, Me Love, Me

The idea was there...

But people just because the IDEA was good doesn't mean its frontpage material... the frontpage is meant for the best animations at a current time, and I'm sorry but the story was not enough to make up for the simple animation.

If the animation was picked up, or if the story was a a lot more detailed and clearer I'd give you something better... but I'm going to be realistic... it's not frontpage material.... and it isn't all that touching.

Before any of you review me saying that I'm insensitive to soldiers I am a WW2 fanatic and I am touched by many stories... I just don't vote ten because I like a little tiny bit of something... learn to vote properly people... please....

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Awesome

That was one wicked dream :)

Justin Bieber's Forehead Justin Bieber's Forehead

I knew that overnight popularity wasn't his!!!!

Holy shit o.o it.. is.... so true....
RUN FANGIRLS RUN ALTHOUGH YOU MAY THINK YOU LOVE HIM THAT FOREHEAD WILL GET YOU MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gets needles* O.o
<Forehead> YES MWAHAHAHAHA *NOM*

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

XD Ummm Purple... What are you doing?

Lol the songs nice, and the animation flows nicely, but this isn't worthy of a ten because it does seem to... glitch? idk the animation just seems to stop moving in certain areas, I've seen this about 100 times now cause its awesome, and it always seems to happen. Idk if this happens to all so i'm not gonna mark it too harshly.

*In Links' Uncles voice*: AND PURPLE STOP GIVING YOUR OTHER LINKS BJs!!!!

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

Unfortunately I have found this on Youtube

Loved the song, your animation - although crude, fit in nicely, and omg the sun easter egg was GOLDENLY funny xD

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

I liked it :)

Although a more saddened tone compared to what you usually make, this movie was a very interesting story! I didn't even notice the time fly by it happened so fast.

It might only be me but I did notice a problem with the voices, they seemed to be a little off to the visual of the mouths moving.