Generic Skyrim Movie Generic Skyrim Movie

This....

THIS!!!! Is how to do a proper joke with something that CAN be funny, but most people butcher. The arrow to the knee was just a pun at how bad the community is for it..... wasn't it..... but I could foresee the ending perfectly before it happened, but you made it entertaining even though I knew what he would do. If you're going to make a joke about memes or overused jokes, this is a good example on how to actually be funny with it, rather than make people groan about it.

I agree that link made me go "wtf?" Probably would have been better if it was one of the quest people who make you go find shit for them.

Overall well done, and faved :D

I can't fap to this... I can't fap to this...

OH YEA

OH YEA! NOW WE'RE TALKIN'!!!

Haha everything in general was grand. Loved that you actually went and did this. Keep up the good work :D

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yeh, the fact i bothered to do this is probably the funniest thing about it

Water Slide Water Slide

Nice

I have to burst a LOT of bubbles here. Pressure built up by the water, specially from a slide of that size, is more than likely to push the yellow character out, rather than drown him. :)

I love the unique character designs, and for your first flash? It is VERY fluid. Some points jumped a bit, but more polishing and it would have seemed as if there was no jumping at all. Very nice work.

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

People...

This game is a celebrity assassination game! It is meant to take a shot at him! Just because you feel he doesn't deserve it for making the same message in every song about how he wants a girl when he can get one when EVER he feels like doesn't mean anything! These kinds of game poke fun at people who are hot at this current time, go look for other games like this on different people, I assure you they're all made when that person was big. So everyone can stfu and grow up.

The game was little repetitive... if you wanted to make it better you could go search up other games similar to this.

Harry Stick Journey Harry Stick Journey

Isn't deserving of front page....

For reasons stated by previous commenters this game is just too boring to ever be front paged... I'm sorry but making items have different options with each new stage is ridiculous, and the appeal of watching a crudely drawn stickman die over and over in the way presented is not an interest grabber... please rethink this game, and make it into a singular stickman killing game, or click and point adventure with decent+ artwork. This just isn't good enough...

Newgrounds Desktop Radio Newgrounds Desktop Radio

You sir

ARE. A. GENIUS!!!!

I absolutely adore you for this, and I see a great future for you :)

PoderOdunk responds:

I hope your fortune telling skills are as good as your flattery skills.

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Insanely catchy

I love the beat, and as stated by everyone it needs to be longer, but I just love that sound that draws you in and pushes you away just by itself, Im sure if the drum kit beat was taken out people would still like this because of the actual main musical sounds. Very very good, I will be falling asleep listening to this tonight :D

Chronamut responds:

yes making it sound like an old 8-bit song while still modernizing the sound was fun :)

methinks if I ever redid this it would be huge..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

{dj-N} Orchestral Aura {dj-N} Orchestral Aura

Finish the song!

YOU LOSE 3 FOR NOT CONTINUING THAT EPIC BEAT AT 51 SECS >:( Finish the song please :3 I'd love to hear what you can do with that because I'm liking everything else you've made :D

Uninstall - (Techno Remix) Uninstall - (Techno Remix)

Ahhh finally

FINALLY!!! A Trance song that actually is Trance, I have been searching for songs far and wide on the internet looking for real Trance songs and I have to say... results are few... :\

The main problem is a lot of people misinterpret Trance as Techno or vice-versa.

I do request more songs like this because they're just too few of them on the internet.

Great work *thumbs up*

Chihana Holiday 2010 Chihana Holiday 2010

Cool

First off to answer what Relmyna couldn't figure out.... its the eye leading quality of the piece.... it doesn't flow very well from one person to the next, plus the unorthodox positioning of the red coated figure and the vampire character makes the eye want to lead away from the other character. There is almost nothing to lead to the character a bit further away as well.. Like going from the girl which is the main point the eye immediately gets led to the guy in the gray shirt.... but he is pointed away which draws the eye away, that could be fixed by say making him hold something - a giant candycane perhaps, that is pointed towards the red coated figure.(The ring going around isn't noticeable enough to draw the eye because of how the characters stand out, [more the way they can lead the eye EVERYWHERE cause of pointed hair and such, the antlers the most noticeable], I had to look again after starting the review to notice it went around).

Lol ranting as I am other than the problem that I pointed out it is a very nice piece. The characters are well designed proportionately, and the only other advice I'd give is to maybe blow up the character in green a bit to make him feel as if hes actually in the group.

JustinianKnight responds:

I appreciate the critique, and I understand what you mean. For me it seems to flow down and then back up (counter clockwise) but I can see how it can be confusing to the eyes as it's unusual. I'll keep this stuff in mind on the next pic I do with odd positions :)

Also Masashi (the guy in green) is in the back for a reason. He is unloved, haha.